As we celebrate our 17th year of honoring the endangered whooping crane and enjoying the plethora of other birds found in our area, we welcome you to join us. Special activities this year include:
• An opportunity for a continental breakfast seminar with Dr. George Archibald prior to departing on a boat trip to view the cranes (only available on Friday & Saturday mornings – register early)
• Special seminar with Gene Blacklock to assist you in better bird identification
• Field trip with noted educator/author, Gene Blacklock, to area birding sites to view shore birds in various marine habitats
• Photography field trip aboard “The Mustang” for up-close shots of birds in their coastal habitat
• Trek to the expanded area of the Port Aransas Nature Preserve with local birding experts Joan & Scott Holt
• For a real treat at seeing the South Texas night sky, sign up for the Overnight Stargazing at La Copita Ranch on Sunday evening with expert geologist Eddie Hrncir and his amazing telescope.