ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
- Register on-site: Beginning Thursday, February 21 at 1:30 p.m. at the Port Aransas Civic Center located at 710 W. Ave A in Port Aransas, Texas. On-site registration hours are as follows: Thursday Feb. 21 from 1:30 p.m. to 6 p.m., Friday, Feb. 22 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 23 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday, Feb. 24 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Registration Packet: If you pre-registered, your packet will be available for pick-up (no packets will be mailed) on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday (February 18-20, 2013) from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. at the Port Aransas Chamber of Commerce/Tourist Bureau office located at 403 W. Cotter Avenue in Port Aransas. Beginning Thursday, February 21, 2013, at 1:30 p.m. on-site registration and packet pickup will be at the Port Aransas Civic Center, 710 W. Avenue A. and will be open during the entire festival.
WHAT IF I HAVE TO CANCEL?
- The Whooping Crane Festival reserves the right to cancel any event for any reason. For cancellations before February 1, 2013, we will notify registered participants as soon as possible, and a refund will be issued. For trip cancellations after February 15, 2013 (caused by weather or road conditions for example) refunds will not be issued. No unforeseen circumstances will be granted refunds, including trip cancellations; consider your registration a contribution to the conservation of Whooping Cranes.
Registrant cancellations may be made and refunds granted per the following
- Registrant cancellations by January 15, 2013 – full refund less a $20 processing charge;
- Registrant cancellations by February 1, 2013 – 50% refund less a $20 processing charge;
- Registrant cancellations after February 1, 2013 – will not be refunded.
- Substitutions: The Whooping Crane Festival organizers reserve the right to cancel any Festival activity or make qualified substitutions.
WHERE IS THE FESTIVAL SITE?
- All Festival events — Registration is located at the Port Aransas Civic Center, 710 W. Avenue A, which is considered the headquarters location, but events are scheduled at various locations around town. See map for details!
- Important: Please stay in or near Port Aransas. Field trips leave early, and meeting the trips at site is not allowed (unless otherwise noted).