ONLINE EARLY REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
On-site registration will open on Thursday, February 23rd at 1:30 p.m. at the Port Aransas Civic Center.
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW:
- A registration fee of $20 per participant provides entrance to all speaking sessions (ticket registration is required). Registration fees help support conservation efforts of the endangered Whooping Crane. Individual tours, trips and workshops are priced separately.
- Please note the start and end times of all talks, workshops, trips and tours you register for, to ensure they do not occur concurrently.
How do I register?
- Register online: Securely, with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard) and know immediately that you’ve locked in your desired trips and talks.
- Deadline: Early registration must be completed by 5:00 p.m. CST on Tuesday, February 14, 2017, at which point online/early registration will close. During the event beginning on February 23rd, on-site registration is possible, but many trips may be sold out. So register early!
- Downloadable registration form: fill out and mail with check. Some trips might sell out in meantime, however, so please be sure to include a phone number where you may be reached in the event that this happens.
- Registration badge pickup: If you pre-register, your badge will be available for pick-up (no badges will be mailed) on Tuesday and Wednesday (February 21st & 22nd) from 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at the Port Aransas Chamber of Commerce/Tourist Bureau office located at 403 W. Cotter Avenue in Port Aransas. Beginning Thursday, February 23, at 1:30 p.m. the registration and packet pick-up will be at the Port Aransas Civic Center, 710 W. Avenue A. and will be open during the entire festival.
What if I have to cancel?
- The Whooping Crane Festival reserves the right to cancel any event or make adjustments and/or substitutions in the schedule for any reason. For cancellations on or before February 15, 2017, we will notify registered participants as soon as possible, and a refund will be issued. For cancellations after February 15, 2017 (caused by weather or circumstances beyond our control), refunds will not be issued. Consider your registration a contribution to the conservation of Whooping Cranes.
Registrant cancellations may be made and refunds granted per the following policies:
- Registrant cancellations by January 13, 2017 – full refund less a $20 processing charge;
- Registrant cancellations by February 14, 2017 – 50% refund less a $20 processing charge;
- Registrant cancellations after February 15, 2017 – will not be refunded.
The Whooping Crane Festival will not share or sell any personal information collected during the registration process. Privacy is important to us; therefore, we will not sell, rent, or give your name or address to anyone. You may select the link at the bottom of every email to unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive information from us.
The Whooping Crane Festival does not allow any activities to be placed on hold. Any incomplete registrations will be removed from the system after 24 hours.
The Whooping Crane Festival reserves the right to cancel any event or make substitutions for any reason.
T-shirts cannot be shipped. They are available for pick-up only at the Port Aransas Chamber of Commerce, 403 West Cotter, Port Aransas, TX or at the Port Aransas Civic Center, 710 West Ave. A during festival registration hours